As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Walk Through Nativity

Jason had a meeting at church tonight, so I took the kiddos to Briarwood's Walk Through Nativity.  Hallie had been asking when she was going to see Baby Jesus, and I finally figured out she was talking about the Walk Through Nativity, so I agreed to go.  The girls were very excited, and we bundled up for the event.


Brooks's favorite part of the event:  the live animals.  He kept saying, "bye bye donkey" when we left a scene with a donkey in it.


He was particularly fond of this camel, who was quite large in person.

At the end of the nativity scenes, there was a small petting zoo area.  Brooks was in heaven.

And finally we headed inside for cookies and hot chocolate--where Sara was in heaven.  This grin sums it up nicely.

No comments: