As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, December 05, 2010

My Pretty Girls




The girls were so pretty in their Christmas-y dresses this morning (and we were actually ready EARLY--for EARLY SERVICE--surely we deserve medals or something), so I decided to snap a few pictures before church.  Which was smart since one of them managed to get milk on her dress in Sunday School, but I digress.  Thanks to Gigi for the beautiful dresses.  Hallie just couldn't get over hers, especially since it was perfect for twirling.  I could tell she had been showing people how lovely it was because the Children's Director passed me in the hall this morning and said, "Loved the red dress!"  She is turning into such a little girl instead of my baby girl, which is hard and wonderful all at the same time.

2 comments:

Eric and Amanda said...

So precious! Their dresses are beautiful!

Mike Head said...

Those girls are precious and I am not prejudiced one little bit.
Nana