As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Costume Poll

Last year y'all were great help with my Halloween costume decision.  Since I'm already receiving ads for them (!) I figured I'd go ahead and get some votes.  I am thinking this will be one of the few years I'll get away with matching costumes, so they're going as a unit.  Here are the current choices.  Let me know if you have other suggestions.

1.  The Three Little Pigs
2.  Three Little Kittens Who Lost Their Mittens
3.  Three Blind Mice

12 comments:

Ballentine said...

Those are the cutest ideas ever, my favorite is the three blind mice they could all wear little sun glasses!

J. Head said...

You know what the Bee will vote for...

The Groves said...

"kitty-yuck". Although I really do like that idea. But I think Jason's engrained the hatred of cats in their heads and Sara and Hallie might protest. I think they should be the three little pigs. And Jason can be the big bad wolf.

J. Head said...

HAHA, Juju!

Gigi said...

Seriously, you have to ask? After Sara's total obsession with pigs this weekend, I think the choice is obvious! The others are cute too but really...."I ride the pig, I ride the pig, I ride the pig..."

Aimee said...

both of our kids think they should be three blind mice.
they feel so strongly that they broke out into song: "see how they run..."

Mike Head said...

I vote for pigs. Don't think you will be able to keep the sunglasses on them and Sara does like pigs. I agree with Julie that Jason should dress as the Big Bad Wolf. He certainly huffs and puffs enough (about football anyway). Ha! Nana

Courtney said...

Three Little Pigs :)

Ashley said...

Oink Oink

Heather said...

Ooo, ooo! And Anita can be little red riding hood!!!

Anita Kay said...

I think that's a different story, Heather.

The Groves said...

LOL Heather!!! I think Little Red Riding Hood is one of those "historical" stories like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings right?