As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Friday, June 11, 2010

New (and Old) Friends

Our friend Angela Spain and her kids, Joel and Neeley, came over tonight for supper and to play. 
Hallie and Sara had a blast!

Pretty princesses
 "Huddling Up"


As you can see...homemade ice cream for dessert!
Sara enjoyed hers.  I think it took her about 30 minutes to make absolutely sure she got every 
drop out of her cup.  Think I'm exaggerating?  Check out the background of the group shot above.  That's Sara still in her chair tipping her cup way after everyone else is finished!

2 comments:

kb thomas said...

I laughed out loud when I went back to the picture of Sarah still at the table eating ice cream...a girl after my own heart. Savor that ice cream baby girl!!

Heather said...

Please save that picture forever. The one of Sara tipping the cup I mean. Hilarious! A child after my own heart!! And Hallie and Neeley look so much alike in that first picture! Maybe it's bc they're both princesses.