As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We celebrated Father's Day with our Daddy very early today (because we do everything very early these days for some reason).  We are very thankful for him.  I am so blessed to have a husband who cares for all of us, from killing bugs to bathing babies.  He's every bit the great father I knew he would be.  I have good taste, you see.  :)

Then we went to Gigi's house for lunch and to celebrate with two other wonderful daddies, my Granddaddy and my Dad!  
What a wonderful group of men!  

 
Happy Father's Day to the godly, faithful, fabulous men in my life.  I love you all!

3 comments:

kb thomas said...

my curiosity has the best of me since there is no "after" pic of Jason opening that long box...what did he get for Father's Day?

Anita Kay said...

It's a soundbar, KB. To amplify our television sound. Super-exciting, I know. :) But he really wanted it.

Heather said...

I LOVE the picture wall at your mom's house!! She has completely redecorated! Love it!!