As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Happy Birth Day, Little Man!



Today we welcomed into the world our son, Jason Brooks Head, Jr. ("Brooks")! He is a whopping 9 lbs, 11 oz., and 22 1/4 inches long. As I have been saying all afternoon, I KNEW it! He felt every bit that big for the last couple of months.
We are so grateful that he is healthy and that everyone seems well. We will be in the hospital for the next couple of nights before making the transition to our new "normal" life with Hallie, Sara, and their new baby brother. So we are trying to get some rest and enjoy some one on one time with Brooks.

5 comments:

The Lamey Family said...

Ok, now I realize why everyone on fb was posting about how big he is... Way to go, momma! You are one strong woman!

Ballentine said...

So cute! Congrats Anita!!

Courtney said...

WOW! Ok I feel out of the loop, were you induced or did you go into labor? And yes, he is quite a whopper and SO cute, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Aimee said...

Yea!!! He is beautiful, Anita!

whitney said...

Congrats you guys! He's amazing!