As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Visit with Aunt Sara

We went to Boaz this morning to visit Aunt Sara. The trip was Hallie's idea, and the girls had a big time. They read books and laced lacing cards and ate graham crackers...who could ask for anything more?
Checking out Aunt Sara's angel collection.

As you can see, Sara is not quite sure what to do with this lacing card thing. Hallie is enamored with the stickers in her new sticker book. Here she's getting an Ariel sticker on her arm.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Sara in that puffy vest might be the cutest thing ever!

Anita Kay said...

Yes, well, you'll likely be seeing it again. She thinks she's pretty cute in it.

The Groves said...

It's funny because I KNOW Sara looks like Jason, but sometimes I forget. Thanks to pictures like the one sitting in the chair, I remember :) So cute. I bet you guys made Aunt Sara's day!