As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just a Little Bit of History Repeating Itself

Those who know my sister really well and who know my Sara can't seem to help but draw a comparison between their "I-do-it-myself" attitudes. Maybe this excerpt from an email to my mom today will sound familiar to those around in 1988 to witness the Original Diva at this age...

Sara cannot be reasoned with. She carries her milk, her bag, and her jacket (which she will NOT put on no matter how cold it is) into and out of school every day, tripping and dropping stuff all the way. And if i even think about helping her with any of it she goes totally ballistic. Oh, and she also insists on carrying her napper in on Monday mornings, which is nothing short of comical.

She is going to be the death of me. At the ripe old age of 18 months.

Good thing they're cute enough to make up for it, huh? :)

No comments: