As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Assessment

When cleaning out Hallie's school bag on Friday (her bag seems to accumulate quite a collection of things throughout the week), Jason came across an "assessment" that apparently went out in mid-October. Ok, so we don't clean out her bag that regularly. Out of about 40 items, Hallie could do everything on the list except hop on one foot, stand on one foot, and draw a face. I had to laugh--pretty sure I still can't do any of those very well.

Then we read the comments section. They went something like this: "Hallie keeps me on my toes. I always have to watch what I do because Hallie is always listening and watching. We are working on not bossing our friends and having listening ears for the afternoon teachers. I am looking forward to a great year with Hallie."

Well, Miss Malania, I think you hit the nail on the head with this one.

No comments: