As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Sara Update

I took Sara to the doctor on Friday for her 9 month checkup (hard to believe!). She weighed 21 lbs. 9 oz. and was 29 1/2 inches long. That's the 97th percentile for height and 90th for weight. As her daddy pointed out, she's already half as tall as her Nana! :)
Dr. Anderson said she looked great. She got two shots and a finger prick. She was very brave--she didn't even cry when they pricked her finger. She yelled about the shots, but only for a minute, and then she zonked out in the car on the way to school.
Sara is pulling up all over the place and thinking about cruising these days. And if she wants to get anywhere, she can probably crawl almost as fast as I can walk. (I should know. We've raced to get various objects before--Archie's bowl is her favorite goal--and it's usually a photo finish.) In other news, if I get one more note home from school saying "ate good" in the comments section I'm just going to start a collection! :) It seems my little Bee is growing up.

No comments: