As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Girly Girl

I somehow forgot to post this, but I was telling my co-worker the story earlier today and thought I'd share...
We went to lunch with my parents, grandparents, and siblings a couple of weeks ago, and Hallie was wearing a new ladybug dress from her Gigi. (Incidentally, it was really cute.) When Gigi saw her, she said, "Hallie, you look so pretty." In response, Hallie smiled and traced the length of her dress with her hand in a definite "yes and don't you just love my dress?" motion.
We cracked up.
In other news, Mommy forgot Hallie's hairbow this morning (Hallie was wearing a cute little hat when we left, so it slipped my mind). As you might imagine, she was not pleased with me when she discovered it. And I saw her friend Claire go into school as I was coming out with her bow in. Miss Toni may be in for a long day with the Bug.

No comments: