As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Card, Attempt #1


Well, if we manage to get a Christmas card picture at all this year, it'll be a miracle. We tried before we went to the wedding, and no dice. Here is the evidence.
But, to make me feel better, the professional photographers at their school had even worse results. Sara was full-fledged crying, and Hallie looked really mad. I had to laugh as I looked over the proofs...and as I tactfully told them I'd be passing on purchasing them.

2 comments:

The Groves said...

You definitely get an "A" for effort on those pics AK. At least they both look happy. Keep trying. I'm sure you'll get a winner eventually!

Heather said...

That first picture is absolutely the cutest picture of Sara to date!!!