As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy to Be Home Again



We are home, safe and sound. Hallie is resting in Heather's arms at the moment, and we are very thankful that she is doing well. We'll go back to the neurosurgeon on September 28th for a checkup, but he said that she has a linear fracture that will heal very quickly. He reiterated that there is no swelling or bleeding in her skull, and she will most likely be herself very shortly. Thank you for all your prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that she is doing better! Let me know if I can do anything for you guys!

Courtney said...

She's beautiful, what a blessing from the Lord! Thanks for keeping us posted, really!!! LOVE YOU ALL!

Unknown said...

Hey . . . wow.

I'm thinking of you two.

plc