As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Picture Hiatus

Jason has traveled to Birmingham for his first week of work there, and he accidentally took my photo-card reader with him. So, it will be a few days before I can post anymore pics on the blog. However, we are going to the doctor tomorrow morning for Hallie's checkup, so I'll post an update afterward. Meanwhile, we're still taking bets as to how much she'll weigh. As my arm aches from carrying her, I've placed my bet on 12 to 13 pounds. I know one thing -- she has officially outgrown most of her newborn clothes, which supposedly fit up to 12 pounds.

I am dreading the doctor appointment because the nurses want me to hold her while they give her a million shots. They say this is so I can "comfort" her. Baloney. All this is going to accomplish is to make her mad at me, not them. And I have to take her home while they can just walk out of the room! Oh, the injustice.

Anyway, once we survive the trauma of the appointment, I'll let you know how much she's grown.

2 comments:

Duski said...

You are right....nurses are horrible people...especially pediatric ones :)

Anita Kay said...

Turns out the nurse we had today wasn't such an ogre after all, but I guess there's always an exception. :)

(I'm sure you're the exception as well, Dusk)