As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Monday, July 23, 2007

My Daughter is Fabulous, and I'm a Big Wuss

Dr. Wood declared that Hallie looks "fabulous," and I couldn't agree more. She weighed in at a whopping 13 lbs, 1 oz. And she's 24 1/2 inches long! For those of you keeping track at home, that's about the 95th percentile in both height and weight. Of course, this is no great shock considering her parents' physiques, but we're glad that she is healthy and growing.

As for the shots, they were just as little fun as I'd anticipated. And I have to admit that I cried a little when they stuck her. I'm going to have to toughen up before she's old enough to know that mommy is upset!

As for the chance of posting pictures this week, it appears that I may have spoken too soon and we may be able to get pictures onto Martha's computer. So, check back in a day or so. And in the meantime, wish us luck getting this house packed--it's got a long way to go!

No comments: