As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Train Birthday Party Decor

Little Man celebrated his 2 year old birthday this morning with a "Thomas party."  To get our depot ready, I cut out train cars from cardstock for his name banner on the mantle...

Hung up lots of Thomas decals in a few rooms.  Found these when I was looking for something else at Buy Buy Baby, and B LOVED them.  I hung them while he was napping yesterday, and when he woke up he said with raised eyebrows, "For ME?"  I told him they were, and he dropped his jaw, put his hand on my cheek and gave me a hug.  His little face made all the party prep worth it.


Made a railroad crossing outside...


Complete with train tracks made from duct tape...



The cake was made by the Publix bakery (thanks, Gigi!), the train on the table is my grandfather's (thanks, Granddaddy!), the train basket for the paper products came from Hobby Lobby (which has a ton of REALLY cute Easter baskets this year if you haven't seen them) and the pretzel sticks and grapes were served out of train "cars" we (Gigi) made from boxes.



 

No comments: