As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Linguistics

I'm at home with a feverish little boy this morning, who shows no signs of being sick other than his daycare-banning fever.  He's toddling around dancing to the bazillion toys we own that make music and babbling.  So I figured it's about time to record these first words before I forget what they were.  Hallie started speaking in paragraphs almost instantaneously, so I still don't know what her "first" words were...there were so many that followed! 

Brooks's first word:  Dada
Brooks's favorite word:  Archie.  He says this at least 10 times a day.
Brooks's first phrase:  Thank you.  It wasn't crystal clear, but the inflection and context made it impossible to misinterpret.

Most Important Word Brooks Has Yet to Say:  Mama

No comments: