As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ballerina


Today was Visitor's Day at ballet class!  Hallie was VERY excited, and so was Mommy.  (Incidentally, I was surprised that she had on the headband when I arrived. Apparently she has been keeping it in her bag and wearing it just for ballet--it matches the leotard, you know.) They did their normal warm-up exercises and showed us some of their moves.  I really enjoyed it and can see why Hallie likes it so much.  We also got all the details on the Big Day...the recital.  It will be the day after Hallie's birthday, and we saw a picture of the (VERY sequiny) costume, which I'm quite sure we'll wear around the house for a year at least.  Here is a clip of my little ballerina in action (forgive the small screen shot--I was using my iphone)...

1 comment:

Aunt Ellen said...

Ah... Mrs. Goodhew! Hallie's doing great. Let us know about the recital!