As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dentist

I took the girls to their dentist appointment today--yes, totally outnumbered.  And I'm pleased to report that Sara did great for her first trip!!  This was quite a relief, since you all realize that it could have TOTALLY gone full force in the other direction.  But Hallie went first, and when the hygenist finished cleaning her teeth, Sara announced, "My turn!" and hopped up on the seat for her tooth-brushing.

Unfortunately for the dentist, the girls decided they were finished after the cleaning and were completely uninterested in him checking their teeth.  So when he arrived on the scene, chaos erupted for a couple of minutes.  The sweet hygenist took Sara from me (who was doing her typical climb-Mommy maneuver to avoid the dentist) so that I could hold Hallie and make her cooperate.  So, it was a little ugly for a bit.  But we emerged unscathed, and our teeth look good.

And in six months, it's Jason's turn to take them!  :)

No comments: