As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

She May Look Like Her Daddy...

but I'm afraid Hallie may have some of her Mommy in her as well.

When I dropped her off for school today, her teacher told me that Hallie keeps everyone else in line. I replied, "Oh, no. Is she a tattletale?" Miss Toni grinned and corrected me. "No, no. She doesn't tell. She just fixes the problem." Then Miss Toni demonstrated Hallie waving her finger at her classmates and shaking her head to communicate that they should stop misbehaving.

I just smiled and groaned, as tales of my Kindergarten days reverberated in my head.

1 comment:

Heather said...

HA!! Next thing you know she'll be marching over to one of those kids she has reprimanded and informing her she'll be sharing her cubby for the rest of the year!!