As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Sickly Little Bug

Well, so much for tubes curing all our ills. Hallie was home from school yesterday with her daddy because she started running a fever on Tuesday afternoon. She did not sleep well last night (meaning neither did her Mommy). BUT...she woke up fever-free and downed her bottle this morning. So, she's at school. And I am crossing my fingers that she makes it through the day today and tomorrow. Mommy and Daddy have to work sometime, you know.

In other news, the Bug is getting a toothy little grin. Her top two teeth have cut through the gums! She's such a big girl these days.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

it could be the teething giving Hallie a fever & fussiness...hope she's over it soon!

The Groves said...

I want to see a picture of those new teeth!!!