As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sporty Spice

Hallie got new tennis shoes on Tuesday. She looks very grown up in them.

UPDATE: We are currently missing one shoe. Yep, she's had them for 3 days now and kicked one off somewhere between my room and day care this morning. Hopefully it's on the floor at our house... She may not look like me, but I'm afraid I have to claim her penchant for losing things.

NEW UPDATE: After we got home tonight, I found the missing shoe in the covers of my bed, where Hallie played while I got dressed for work on Friday morning. It appears that Hallie decided she didn't want to wear her shoes before we even left the house--and that I was too frazzled to even notice before we got to school.

1 comment:

The Groves said...

Good to know Sporty Spice is making a big comeback with her newly found shoe!