As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Um, aren't you missing something?

I admit I come from slightly paranoid stock (we like to call ourselves "overly cautious"), but these people need a little paranoia in their lives. Apparently they left their toddler in her stroller in the hot sun while they rode a ride at Disney World. Both claim they thought the other parent had her. WHAT?! I can't move Hallie's punkin seat from the buggy to the car without worrying about the heat inside the car and checking to make sure the other car doors are locked while I walk around to mine. I can't imagine forgetting her in the Florida heat.

1 comment:

Heather said...

WHAT DO THEY MEAN, EACH ONE THOUGHT THE OTHER HAD THE CHILD?!?!? I guess they were just handing her off like a baton between rides...for whose benefit did they go to Disney World anyway??? As the official "Most Absent Minded Sort-of Adult" I know, I can honestly say I've never forgotten or misplaced my dog, much less my child! Well, I've never forgotten or misplaced whatever child was my "charge" during my adventures as an au pair...