As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

We are at T-minus 2 1/2 hours until my Thanksgiving Holiday begins. This Thanksgiving will span from November 22 through November 29 and will include an early turkey dinner tonight, a trip to the beach, a wedding, and hopefully some hot chocolate in a cabin in the mountains!

It's important to remember your blessings, and so here are a few things I'm thankful for this holiday:

--my husband, who loves me even when it's hard
--the hope of Baby Head
--my family
--my in-laws, especially my sister-in-law who will say "I do" in six days!
--the cutest dog ever, who just happens to live at my house

There are more, but I don't want to bore you with the details. God is so good, even on days when the "thankful" list seems shorter than the "to do" list. And so, I give Him the thanks, and I wish each of you a blessed Thanksgiving celebration.

No comments: