As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Exam Progress

Well, three down and one to go! Yea!

Tonight, I took my Law and Literature exam, which was completely inane. It contained great questions, like "What is truth?" (I'm not kidding.) I thought I got all that out of the way in English 102 at Ole Miss. Apparently not.

Even though I'm a 3L and therefore lazy, I have decided that I would rather take a "real class" than a class like this, for the simple reason of motivation. I just cannot feel the need to work very hard on a class that has no relevance to reality. I spent all day Friday looking at my notes between various HGTV shows and got nothing accomplished.

Don't get me wrong...I don't think the Uniform Commercial Code, which I'm about to study for the next three days, is a barrel of laughs either. But at least there are rules, and those rules can be broken or followed. There are "right" answers, and I don't have to worry about whether truth is subjective.

So, on to secured credit transactions...

Update: After receiving my grades, I am amending this post. Perhaps Law & Literature wasn't so bad after all. And Secured Credit...Well, let's just say it wasn't my finest hour.

No comments: